Association rules of football will be applied with the following exceptions:
- Players must dress in proper football attire - Jersey & Shorts (RFL Kits provided )
- Shin guards and stockings should be worn at all times, players will not be allowed on the pitch otherwise.
- Footwear – Rubber studs or sports shoes only.
- Watches, Rings, Necklaces, bracelets, earrings etc. will not be allowed during matches
MATCH FORMAT & PERIOD OF PLAY
Each match will be played in 4 equal quarters
Age Category Game Format Match Duration Half Time Interval Ball Size Under 15 5-a-side 40 mins 2 mins 5 Under 12 5 a side 40 mins 2 mins 4 Under 10 6 a side 40 mins 2 mins 4 Under 7 4 a side 30 mins 2 mins 3
A team can only play with the Registered players.
- The match is divided into 4 quarters.
- Substitutions can only be made at the start of each quarter.
- Minimum playing condition: It is mandatory for every player in a team to play at least 2 quarters of the match. Rolling substitutions can be made in the 4 th quarter; if all the players have played the mandatory 2 quarters by the end of the 3 rd quarter.
- If case of an injury due to which a player can no longer be part of the match, a substitution is allowed for the injured player.
No offside rule.
GOAL KEEPER & GOAL CLEARANCE
- No goal kick, instead the goalkeeper throws the ball into play from inside the penalty area.
- Goalkeeper cannot touch a back pass/ kick-in from his team mate with his hands (indirect kick from outside 'D' area)
All infringements by goalkeeper - an indirect free kick will be awarded to opponent.
- Winner 3 points; Draw 1 point; Loss 0 point.
- If a walkover is awarded to any team, the team will get 3 points and 2 goals.
- Positions in the group will be based on points.
- In case of a tie for points, the winner will be decided in the following order:
- Head to Head result
- Goal Differential: Goals scored, less goals conceded. Maximum differential of three (3) goals per game
- Goals " Against"
- Penalty kicks (3 kicks each)
- Any requests for postponement or change of match timings will not be entertained.
- The League coordinator or organizers may at their discretion, postpone /alter the time of a match/change the venue due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Teams should report 30 minutes before scheduled start of their match.
- Organizers are not responsible for any loss of personal belongings of participants. Every individual should take precautionary measures for the safety of their personal belongings.
- The decision of the referee will be final in all matters during the match.
- The Match Committee shall take appropriate action against any player misconduct or unfair play during the tournament.
- In matters of doubt not covered by the tournament rules, the decision of the match committee/ League coordinator will be final and binding upon all concerned as per the standard rules
- The Match Committee reserves the right to amend these Rules at any time if it considers such an action to be in the best interests of the competition.