The main responsibility of a RFL team manager is to manage the team, and to coordinate the coach and parents. The manager is the communication between the league coordinator and team.
Responsibility of Team Manager
- Ensure your team has a Coach
- To know your league Coordinator(s). For any questions that the team has you will have to liaison with the league coordinator.
- To know your parents and co-ordinate with them through the season for smooth running of the league
- Make sure that the coach is always present for the matches.
- Make sure that you have the first aid kit with you
- To prepare a rotation schedule with the parents for bringing refreshments on match days
- To keep the parents involved through the league
- Assign responsibilities to various parents, e.g: snack reminders, photography, ice for first aid kit, ice bag, Kit Competition, etc.
- Ensure that every member of the team knows match schedules,. It will be the managers responsibility to communicate with the parents to make sure participants are aware of match day timings
- Check the scores with the league coordinator after each match.
- To build a positive team spirit among the team members.